The annual Barn Party and Open House will be on October 22, 2016.
For those of you who have never been, it is a fun filled day with lots of family, friends, food, fun, and, of course, Horses! It starts with students and owners decorating the horses in costumes and then displaying their creativity in the Parade of Horses. After that, some of the students will participate in a mini Horse Show where they can demonstrate all of their hard work. Next, there are lots of fun horse games like the egg on spoon, ball on cone, and of course, the cup cake race! After the fun, we'll have worked up quite an appetite, so we'll have a pot luck dinner followed by a bon fire with S'mores!
So bring the friends and family and come and have a great time!!
You will want to bring: lawn chairs, a dish for the pot luck dinner, BYOB (Alcohol will only be consumed after the horses have been put away), Marshmallow cookers, and folding tables if you have one. If you need more information feel free to contact us.
Here is a rough time table:
• The Week before the Barn Party: Decorate Stalls
• ??:?? am - 01:00 pm: Decorate horses
• 1:00 pm: Parade of decorated horses
• 1:30 pm: Jousting Demo by Flynt Hills Gypsies
• 2:15 pm: Schooling Show
• 3:15 p.m. ish Games Begin!
• 5:00 pm ish: Pot Luck Dinner
• 6:00 pm: Bon Fire & S’mores!
RULES: You may use any type of decorations you want so long as the following rules are followed:
- 1. Anything painted on or applied to the horse must be water soluble and safe for a human to wear.
- 2. Anything applied to the stall must be removable. Staples and tape may be used.
- 3. No sharp protrusions which could injure horses or people.
- 4. Please contact Vera and let her know if you plan to decorate the inside of a stall.
- 5. Everyone must be Creative and have a Great time!!
We are redoing the website and will get the pictures of the previous barn parties to this site as soon as possible.
In the Meantime Click Here to View the Old Website's Barn Party Pictures Through 2012
Below are a few of the 2015 & 2014 Barn Party Pictures
Contact Us For More Information
Back to the Top